– There are two round walks which you can make straight from the campsite, which lead you through the
fields and forests of the surrounding hills. Besides these hiking trails there are several more itineries.
The maps Fogli Città di Castello e Cagli (walks 8, 9 and 11) and Fogli Umbertide e Gubbio (walk 12) are
the most beautiful walks.
– Obviously the roads through the rolling hills of Umbria are also excellent for cycling. Many roads lead
you to lovely villages and you’ll enjoy the beautiful panoramic views. A mountain bike will be more easy to
ride in stead of a racing bike, because of the poor parts in the asphalt so now and then.
– In Città di Castello, you can rent canoes for a nice refreshing tour sailing on the river Tevere.
– In Città di Castello are also tennis courts.
– Parco Avventura: a super fun park for children to make adventurous trails high in the trees
on a zip line!
– In the vicinity of the campsite it is possible to do a trekking by horse!
– Day of golf near Lake Trasimeno or near Perugia (Golf Club Antognolla).
– There is a hiking- and bicycle path partly along Lake Trasimeno; nice in the late afternoon.
– Go fishing in the lake near the campsite in Goiello.
– Swimming in the small river at Località ‘Il Sasso’ near Città di Castello
– Rafting near Terni! You can also go wildwater kayaking and canyoning! www.raftingmarmore.com