– The best wine in Umbria comes from ‘Montefalco‘: every wine expert should really bring a visit to ‘Montefalco’
for a wine tasting or a cellar tour. Go for example to ‘Arnaldo Caprai’ winery, and
enjoy a glass of red wine, the “Sagrantino di Montefalco”, surrounded by the beautiful landscape.
– Take a cooking class at the nearby farmhouse and learn the tricks of the Cucina Italiana!
– Join a local on a hiking tour together with his dogs to go and find the best truffles in the region!
– Enjoy fine local wines from Umbria during a wine tasting
– Local Italian cucina at the Osteria del Teatro in Cortona.
– Visit, enjoy, taste, and experience the winery and vineyard ‘Villa La Ripa’ near Arezzo.