– Canoeing on the Tevere river in Città di Castello
– Zoo in Arezzo (Parco Zoo della Fauna Europea di Poppi)
– Parco Avventura Il Gigante in Florence: a large park with many zip-line courses with low simple
zip-lines for children over 3 years, with difficult levels on the high Tarzan zip lines courses for children
and adults of 13 years and older.
– Peter Pan Parco Giochi playground in Arezzo
– AcquaPark Tavernelle in Perugia
– Family park Città della Domenica in Perugia (including birds and farm animals, walking trails,
playground, mini-kart, fairy tale experience, crazy bridge, Fort Apache, air castels, ecc).
– By boat to the island of Isola Maggiore in Lake Trasimeno: depart by boat from Castiglione del Lago
and sail to the caracteristic 14th century fishing village. From here you can stroll along the waterfront,
underneight the pine trees to the Roman church of San Salvatore and the 18th century villa of the
– Day at the beach at one of the beaches of Lake Trasimeno.
– Parco del Sole in Collazzone (near Perugia): during a 4km walk through the park you will
pass by many signs with information about all the animals that you might encounter. There are over
300 different species present in the park. There is also a bar, a playground, a football- and volleyball field,
a picnic spot, ecc.
– Rafting near Terni. You can also go wildwater kayaking and canyoning! www.raftingmarmore.com
– Visit the tax-free state of San Marino: narrow streets packed with souvenir shops where tourist
gadgets are sold, for children as for adults. Enjoy a lunch with a view.
…The kids can also already be happy by eating an ice-cream in the village or by making their own arrow and arch!…